BIM means "Building Information Modeling". It describes a holistic method for the optimized planning and construction of buildings. From design to execution to building management, all people involved in the planning process work in an intelligent, virtual 3D building model.
BIM - easily explained
Product Line Placer
With the POLOPLAST-Product-Line-Placer, PLiP for short, all POLO-KAL® pipe systems can be designed in seconds.
- Current, country-specific product data
- Simple design due to the auto-route function
- Automatic placement of the fittings
- Optimizer function
- Preparation of material lists
- Contains POLO-KAL XS, POLO-KAL NG, POLO-KAL 3S
MEPcontent is one of the largest BIM libraries in the technical building equipment industry.
POLOPLAST special moulded parts can be found quickly and easily on the platform in the form of REVIT families. MEPcontent is the ideal supplement to POLOPLAST-PLiP.