The innovative pipe and cable penetration system features many smart solutions and allows cables and pipes to be fed through basement walls and floor slabs simply and safely. This intelligent and ingenious system boasts optimised ease of laying and reliability. The finned pipe made from PP and the sealing elements with flexible components allow the media pipes to be integrated without difficulty, but also enables their retrofitting.
Highlights & Innovations
POLO-RDS Evolution ground penetration
The new POLO-RDS Evolution ground penetration is used for installations through floor slabs in the same way the POLO-RDS Evolution ribbed pipe is used for installations through basement walls. The innovative system extension provides a tailored solution for quick, simple and precise installation:
- Simple, professional creation of ground penetrations
- Product is ready for installation – no assembly of attachments required
- Uniform mounting part for all trades, from the fitter through to the electrician
- Guaranteed impermeability to concrete
- Sleeve can be removed flush with the upper edge of foundation plate
- Pre-assembled construction cover to protect against contamination
POLO-RDS Evolution long bends
The long bend is a practical and user-friendly solution for vertical and horizontal changes to the direction of media pipelines.
- Connection of 6 x 15° bends no longer necessary
- Simple and jolt-free insertion of cables and pipes ensured by smooth internal wall
- Compatible with POLO-RDS Evolution ground penetration and DN 110 PVC sewage pipes
The advantages of the finned pipe
Patented yellow installation monitors ensure optimum screw tightening torque.
- Simple, fast and reliable installation
- Installation monitors are pressed out of the flange when the optimum tightening torque is achieved
- Reusable: After disassembly, simply push the installation monitors back into the flange
- For dimensions of 100, 150 and 200
Installed quickly with
A lot of the sealing elements are hinged and suitable for subsequent installation of media pipelines. The design similar to an onion skin ensures that the sealing elements can be adapted simply and flexibly to the diameter of the pipes.
100 . 150 . 200 . 300
Made from a polypropylene mixture that has been developed especially for this purpose, the finned pipe of the POLO-RDS Evolution feedthrough system is well suited for the pressure-sealed feeding of cables and pipes with diameters from 8 to 300 mm through walls. Lip seals on both ends of the finned pipe, in conjunction with the patented spring elements, help to achieve this unique sealing property.